Industry: Management Consulting, Digital
Company: DELVE (www.delvepartners.com) | Location: Boulder, CO
Position Title: Marketing Analytics Team Lead and Evangelist (Google Analytics/DoubleClick)
Delve provides their clients with the process, people and technology to grow their digital sales through analytics insights and media advertising campaigns (display, retargeting, search and social). Delve is a #1-rated Google Certified Analytics and DoubleClick Partner with North American locations in New York City and Boulder, Colorado.
ABOUT THIS POSITION:
We are looking for a passionate digital analytics and marketing leader to evangelize the DoubleClick Digital Marketing (DDM) stack to our clients and lead our analytics and media team. DoubleClick Digital Marketing (DDM) is the best or ‘least imperfect’ ad tech stack on the market today. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about pushing the limits of that stack for the benefit of Delve’s clients working alongside Delve staff and Google.
You will evangelize Delve’s “data exploration company” heritage through focus on objective truth, taking clients on a ‘data exploration journey’ moving beyond the “what happened” to the “why it happened” and “what should be done”. Delve works with clients who want to peel the onion that’s data (even if that makes them cry occasionally). We pride ourselves on our relentless focus on presenting truly objective and actionable data to improve the customers’ return on their marketing investment.
- Ensure key performance data is captured across all digital touchpoints to provide actionable insights on the holistic customer journey
- Become the digital data and analytics evangelist to Delve’s customers, the analytics industry at large and the internal Delve team
- Deliver intuitive, user friendly and insightful reporting to customers
- Define and produce ongoing self-serve analytics reports for customers
- Develop predictive analytics tools for ad-hoc media and channel analysis to forecast performance and optimal spend across channels – this may include utilization of the Google’s Cloud Machine Learning (Cloud ML) tech, and how it relies 1st and 3rd party analytics and media data to improve marketing performance.
- Provide training to customers and internal team members
- Write thought provoking and forward thinking articles, blog posts and speeches at industry events
- Manage and develop analytics team members
- 5+ years of digital account management experience and familiarity with all aspects of digital advertising including: digital analytics, customer analytics & paid search, paid display, and paid social.
- Digital attribution understanding and expertise is a plus.
- Demonstrated senior-level client experience and ability to navigate complex client organizations.
- Proven track record of leading major accounts and providing exceptional client service.
- Experience in digital planning, and the ability to articulate strategic recommendations backed by data to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and recommend digital campaign measurement and implementation of campaign tracking.
- Develop and grow new client business, exploring new technologies/ methodologies that bring insights to clients.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Creative problem solving.
- Results-driven team player who is a continuous learner.
- 4 week vacation per year
- Profit sharing / aggressive salary growth potential
- Full Health and Dental Benefits